- Students’ Dress must compliment the learning environment and not be offensive to others
- Shorts and skirts need to be appropriate for students’ age and/or grade
- No undergarments are to be showing
- Illustrations on clothing, arm bands or jewellery must be appropriate (e.g., no put downs, offensive/inappropriate language, reference to body parts, alcohol, violence, smoking or drugs)
- At all times, students must wear appropriate footwear in the classroom, hallways and gym. Students are requested to have a pair of running shoes, laced or with Velcro, for use in the gym for safety reasons. Students with flip flops or sandals without backs will not be allowed on the creative playground for safety reasons.
Tags: dress code